02 December 2008

Niagara Falls Lamp

I went out on the web to try to find a picture of the lamp everyone is remembering - Niagara Falls.

Tony tells me that the lamp was oval....of course, he doesn't really remember the picture on the lamp. He just remembers the inside of the lamp because he took it apart to see how it worked, of course. In later years, he remembers repairing the lamp

My Mom and Dad also had a Niagara Falls lamp, and I remember it being round - but have no recollection of what made it work.
I found this lamp at this site - Antique - selling for $150.00, in case anyone wants to have one in their home to remind them of their youth.









This one was listed on a UK web site.









To the left is another sample of the Niagara Falls lamp, but it was produced much earlier than the ones above, I think.









And, finally, A lamp with two different views and a close-up also.







No comments:

Post a Comment